OBD2 interface

myleage

Hi All

I have always wanted to get an ODB2 bluetooth dongle for my car and look at all the information the ECU makes available but until now I have not had a car that warrants it. After purchasing my 370z GT edition 6 weeks ago my inner geek wants to see everything I can for no other reason than you can :)

I have seen some YouTube videos of people using them so I am pretty sure it can be done, my question is which one to buy and has anyone got any experience with these things?

Would love to learn from your experience please.

Many thanks in advance

Myleage :)

...or if it's for Apple products, would these two items be good to get, to use together?...

DashCommand app

Wireless OBD2 Scanner

I don't know anything about this subject, I've just done a bit of online browsing.

Problem with the wireless ones is they are huge and awkward :dry:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Anyone considered a Scangauge?

http://www.scangauge...ts/scangaugeii/

Had one before, really handy things, only £100 I think.

They can do a lot of handy stuff but I mainly used it to read out extra info not displayed in standard instruments, 4 at a time. And scan / clear codes when needed.

After plugging the 370Z into my mates proper code reader there's over 130 read-outs from our ECU's, a lot of which would be picked up by the Scangauge 2 :thumbs:

Edit:

I know they're not wireless, but the device is pretty small and could be tucked pretty much anywhere into the cabin pretty easily, just 1 cable to route in.

Edited by PS13Silvia