PAYCOS BUILD THREAD..Better late than never..

Payco

Hi all. I hope the above link works, however if when the post is uploaded it doesnt i will try again as this is my debut on photobucket.

The Story So Far

I purchased my 2004 Gun metal coupe in April 2012 from a private ad in Pistonheads. The car had 28,000 miles on it and had been very well cared for. The only mods at that stage was a carbon wrapped bonnet, mirrors, front grill and tinted rear windows.

First up was to fit my private plate : PA04YCO. My nickname is Payco..

I soon found the forum and that was that...

I made contact with Wasso late summer time and in November made the 175 mile drive upto Brum to meet the Polishing Wizzard and Guru at which point we swapped my plenum and strut bar for polished (Wasso) ones. Soon after followed a Berk polished intake tube and the JWT Pop charger (from Tarmac), By now the engine bay had taken my interest. During that Winter I spent many hours with my dremel polishing as much as I could (its still not finished today). With Wassos help we managed to source a brand new ARC oil catch can (rare as rocking horse muck) and paid a small fortune for it from a private seller in Texas.

Polished fluid caps (ztoyz), blue grounding kit, blue Samco hoses, bonnet dampers, new Gusco strut bar all followed to get the bay to where it is today.

Wheel spacers were fitted to fill the arches in between the Winter and new year..

Next up was my schedule of work with RT in Oct this year..There is a full build thread under RT Performance..

RT did a great job as always. The job spec was : Paint the roof gloss piano black, supply and fit Chargespeed rear bumper,delete rear wiper, fit my new Tarmac Sports side diffusers (carbon wrapped by Zippypoos), fit RT Mines copy CF front lip, re-spray front bumper, carbon wrap door switch control covers.

Next Phase

Next up is to order some 19 inch Rota GTRs, silver,polished lip from Cougastore in the next couple of weeks and fit the extended Mitek neo chrome nuts I have waiting for them.

That's it for now...Just want to also put on record what a great community this is. So many of you have either helped me directly or offered advice to get me where i am today which I am very appreciative of.

Any feedback will be appreciated..

Keep driving safely.

Payco

Rotas are getting ordered tomorrow from the Cougastire.Planning to fit them next Sunday,weather permitting.I will update my build thread again once they are on the car.

Thanks all

Payco