Xxr 535 alloys 18x10.25 et20 for the 350z roadster :?

Y23DRH

Been looking for something diffent for the zed then i come acorss these xxr 535

There 18x10.25 all round et 20 so should clear my brembo calipers ???

What do we think people ?

Chromium black

image-67.jpg

image-68.jpg

image-70.jpg

Or flat black

image-72.jpg

image-73.jpg

Edited by F4ABP

Not many people running XXRs. My views on them where they'd be fine as I wont track my car.

When delivered, was actually surprised...lighter than standard and the shadow chrome finish is really cool. Thought they dull down but the finish has lasted very well.......and I dont tend to clean wheels as much as I should.

You'll be fine with brake clearance...but the sizes you state are very wide at the front.

I have 8.75 (+20) front and 9.75 (+20) rear which slightly stretched tyres (you can never notice)......with a 10.25 rear you will be fine even with 275 tyres however reckon you'll be pushing it on the front with a 10.25, no mater what tyre you use. Thats nearly an inch out from mine, and you'll need to run bigger tyres to cope with width. In addition be careful on inner clearances s well.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Not many people running XXRs. My views on them where they'd be fine as I wont track my car.

When delivered, was actually surprised...lighter than standard and the shadow chrome finish is really cool. Thought they dull down but the finish has lasted very well.......and I dont tend to clean wheels as much as I should.

You'll be fine with brake clearance...but the sizes you state are very wide at the front.

I have 8.75 (+20) front and 9.75 (+20) rear which slightly stretched tyres (you can never notice)......with a 10.25 rear you will be fine even with 275 tyres however reckon you'll be pushing it on the front with a 10.25, no mater what tyre you use. Thats nearly an inch out from mine, and you'll need to run bigger tyres to cope with width. In addition be careful on inner clearances s well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers for the info buddy

They do fronts but only 18x8.75. But i have 25mm front spacers aswell so that should help push them out :) and 30mm rear spacers aswelll if i need them :)

I'd go with 8.75 fronts, they will be cheaper and you can use your spacers. I still think they will rub on outer arches with the spacers, but you can roll arches or take spacers off. With the 10.25s I'd be more worried about inner contact.

Edited by aidan
  • Like 1

I'd go with 8.75 fronts, they will be cheaper and you can use your spacers. I still think they will rub on outer arches with the spacers, but you can roll arches or take spacers off. With the 10.25s I'd be more worried about inner contact.

Ok thanks aidan only had the car a year but fancy a completely new look and colour change etc for next year will keep you posted on how they fit :) got lots of parts arriving for the car still its like xmas early every other day :)

I've got a friend with some xxr's with a chrome finish, the car has been garaged its whole life and the chrome has still gone nasty after 6 months or so. XXR don't care as he imported them from the states, all of the painted areas are perfect though.

Shadow chrome on mine, nearly a year now outside, no hassles. Uk supplier. Did here when I had me Evo that earlier XXRs had quality issues - but all sussed now I reckon.

Think OP was going with shadow anyway so shouldnt' be an issue.

Edited by aidan

XXRs and Vossens cant really be compared? XXRs in 18s are 700ish, and OP can reuse his original tyres.

Vossens (assume 19?) are more than double that price, plus OP would need new tyres.

Worth it?? Lot of cash for an extra inch :blush: . Suppose if money was no object, then yes. But for me, couldn't justify 2.5k wheels n tyres on a 8k car. :wacko:

At 10.25 inch wide rears standard tyres won't fit. And I wouldn't pay 700 for 18s. That's just my opinion

Ah forgot about the 10.25 rim width...duh :wacko:

I was just going on what I fitted 8.75 front / 9.75 rear - so could reuse my tyres. And 700ish was a ball park figure.

Edited by aidan