Off to Tokyo!!!

bengazzard

Hi All,

Been a member for a while now, not so active due to other commitments... But enjoy reading the banter during downtime at work...

Bit of a decision has to be made about the Z.. Basically leaving the UK for Japan and not sure what to do with it.. Dont want to sell it really cos I love driving about in it.. but being so far away it doesnt make much sence keeping it..

Any advice surrounding this? How long should I leave it you reckon? Really torn between selling it and keeping it...

My sis is on the insurance to keep it running, she over the moon!!! If she crashes it I will not be happy!!!

Also if anyone has any IT related contacts over there they would be very appreciated!!! :teeth:

Cheers,

Ben

Hi All,

Been a member for a while now, not so active due to other commitments... But enjoy reading the banter during downtime at work...

Bit of a decision has to be made about the Z.. Basically leaving the UK for Japan and not sure what to do with it.. Dont want to sell it really cos I love driving about in it.. but being so far away it doesnt make much sence keeping it..

Any advice surrounding this? How long should I leave it you reckon? Really torn between selling it and keeping it...

My sis is on the insurance to keep it running, she over the moon!!! If she crashes it I will not be happy!!!

Also if anyone has any IT related contacts over there they would be very appreciated!!! :teeth:

Cheers,

Ben

To keep it or not depends on how long you may be away for........Anything longer than 9 months and Id sell it :)

True true... How much you reckon a 3rd hand 54 with 13000 miles would get?? Don't see my sis driving it that much..

Told her to take it to 6000 in 3rd and she shat her pants... :D

Colour? GT pack? sl114 just sold his 54 plate non GT for £16k :blush:

haha no need for :blush:... if thats round about what they are going for then so be it...

be a good start to replacing it over there!!! :teeth:

didnt see many about when i was there last... two or three only in the course of a month...

alot of the cars there are really boxey...

haha no need for :blush:... if thats round about what they are going for then so be it...

be a good start to replacing it over there!!! :teeth:

didnt see many about when i was there last... two or three only in the course of a month...

alot of the cars there are really boxey...

So how long you going for? B)

im hoping a couple of years.. job permitting..

been offered a couple of strange positions..

one on a mango farm in Okinawa and one in a fishmonger in some fishing village posing as David Beckham...

ideally ill get something making websites.. we'll see what the crack is when i get there!!

scary but exciting!

im hoping a couple of years.. job permitting..

been offered a couple of strange positions..

one on a mango farm in Okinawa and one in a fishmonger in some fishing village posing as David Beckham...

ideally ill get something making websites.. we'll see what the crack is when i get there!!

scary but exciting!

Nice one pal, sound like the zed is defo going then B)

fair point.. someone said that to me allready..

not just about the ladies.. nice way of life over there.. + love the food!! ;)

konichiwa :yahoo:

Good luck to you pal, drop by sometime when your there and post up some pics of the totty B)