Facelift bumper

Reeco

As the title says I'm after a facelift bumper, preferably kuro but I'm not overly worried as it will be getting smoothed and de-bared anyway. The lip I bought is for the face lift bumper and it's cheaper for me to change bumper rather than the lip.

Would this not be the ideal time to change the bumper to a V2 or something as they come smoothed? not sure about fitment with regards to face lift splitter though.

It's a good shout mate, but I'm not a massive fan of the V2 and the INGS+1 lip I've got will only fit the OEM facelift bumper, thanks for the suggestion though!

• Like 1

As the title says I'm after a facelift bumper, preferably kuro but I'm not overly worried as it will be getting smoothed and de-bared anyway. The lip I bought is for the face lift bumper and it's cheaper for me to change bumper rather than the lip.

Remember that if you move from prefacelift to facelift you will have to acquire the facelift headlamp washer motors, brackets and jets and colour coded covers as the fitments on the inside of the bumper are different and these can be expensive.

Alex. :)

Remember that if you move from prefacelift to facelift you will have to acquire the facelift headlamp washer motors, brackets and jets and colour coded covers as the fitments on the inside of the bumper are different and these can be expensive.

Alex. :)

Urgh god! thanks for enlightening me mate, didn't realize that, what a ball ache, looks like the washer jets will be getting deleted then ;) i cant be bothered with sourcing and more importantly paying for all that, its a big enough pain having to source splash guards aswell!

I thought that washer deletes are now mot failures as it was an original item on the vehicle for hid headlamps. Sorry if this is pouring bad news on bad

haha don't worry, it can't get alot worse ;) yeah it is, but alot of the "new age" laws still get over looked (I.e. seat must adjust two ways, steering wheel must have airbag if it did from factory) because they're all things the MOT centers/ garages cant actually make money out of themselves :) my MOT center is a bit friendly

I thought that washer deletes are now mot failures as it was an original item on the vehicle for hid headlamps. Sorry if this is pouring bad news on bad

In theory it is but then again the washers should work too and mine has passed 2 MOT's with them frozen solid. On the other occasions when they haven't been frozen the car has passed but they obviously haven't actually tested them as there were no signs of the stain pattern that occurs when they're fired off.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...