Top Gear Magazine - July 2007 - 2007 350z Review

hanel

Just got my copy of the July edition of Top Gear through the door.

Seem to remember someone met one of the Top Gear crew who was on his way to the Nurburgring with the new 2007 Z.

The review is in this edition and the 350Z gets a fantastic review. :yahoo:

Mentions the new TT and why anyone would buy it when the 350Z is much better value for money and more exciting car.

Obviously it would be illegal for me to post the article up her but give me a shout if you'd like me to "lend you my copy of the article".............

Contrast with Autocar who reckon the MY07 roadster comes a distant third to the TT 2.0T (yes you read that right, not the 3.2 :scare: ) and the Z4 2.5. Admittedly, there was a lot of talk about the crappy interior but it also was criticised heavily for not being as stiff as the other two and not feeling as fast as it should with over 100bhp more than the Titty. They still love the coupe though. :D

Contrast with Autocar who reckon the MY07 roadster comes a distant third to the TT 2.0T (yes you read that right, not the 3.2 :scare: ) and the Z4 2.5. Admittedly, there was a lot of talk about the crappy interior but it also was criticised heavily for not being as stiff as the other two and not feeling as fast as it should with over 100bhp more than the Titty. They still love the coupe though. :D

There is a picture of the white/grey leather seats with " Other colours are avaiable. Thankfully" underneath.

He also says that you can feel the difference with the new engine with more low down torque.

Aren't these the people that voted the Corsa CotY???

Need we say more?! :wacko: