On the hunt for a 370

Bobbyheinz

Hi guys, I'm finally on the hunt for a 370 and thought I'd post up here in case anyone is considering selling theirs.

I'm looking for:

Either Black, White or the (very tough to come by) Grey black edition

Must have Sat Nav...don't ask why…I just want it :)

Not really fussed about the mileage as long as it's been well looked after and serviced

Maximum I can go to is £17500.

Cheers

Thanks for the offers boys (again Jay ;) ) I've just discovered that the finance company I'm using charge a £300 admin fee for private sales, need a Nissan inspection to be carried out and if the car doesn't already have a valid warranty, put one in place. So really it adds about £1000 on for buying privately.

How the hell can it cost £300 to transfer money to a private rather than business account? I can understand the inspections and warranty bits to some degree, but if the car is owner by a member of the biggest and bestestest Z owners club in the UK then those requirements should be waived, atleast the inspection anyway.

I applied for a car loan with one of these sharks last year, they came back offering the amount I wanted with an interest rate I could just about stomach. However, the car couldn't be more than 10 years old at the end of the loan, couldn't have more than a 3000cc engine, no more than 6 cylinders and less than 100k mileage.

Needless to say I passed on that one. the age and mileage make a little sense, obviously the old and higher mileage the more change of a costly repair bill coming up, but what has the size of the engine got to do with anything?

The car I wanted was a 1999 911 C4 with full GT3 kit in yellow with 43k on the clock and it was immaculate, shame I had to pass on it because of the engine size and age :(

• 2 weeks later...