Hair on front valance.... gutted

JackDanson

Had my Z three days and a large hare decided to bang its head very hard on my front valance, inadvertently ending the hares life.

When I checked for damage, all I could see is hair (no pun intended) scuffed across the valance, but now I notice a fairly large chip of paint has fallen away. I was pleased it was dead to start with and wished I'd eaten it's heart, but I feel for it's family now.

I suppose I'm lucky in a way that it didn't do a lot more damage but I still need to do a thorough check. I don't feel lucky though.

I'm not sure how should I go about getting it repaired or even if it's really worth repairing it until I sell it. Z looks like it has a scar in an unfashionable place... has less pride somehow. It's given me a bum rush before I've even had chance to enjoy it properly.

I'd be happy to hear if anyone has any advice they can offer.

Sorry, they are flies. It was pretty much chip free. I'll clean it up and take a couple more if those pics do not depict the subject adequately.

Edit: :blush: heh I've only just now really looked at the pictures, it really does look absolutely ragged doesn't it. That is honestly only two days worth of flies.

Sorry, they are flies. It was pretty much chip free. I'll clean it up and take a couple more if those pics do not depict the subject adequately.

No need mate. I was just thinking that if they were stone chips then a full respray of the bumper could be combined with rectifying the Hare issue. If its chip free then a chipsaway guy should be able to sort it. :thumbs: