Coilovers

paulashy

I think if you only going to use the car on the roads then theres absolutely zero point and a waste of money. If its a track weapon then I would say go for it.

If its road use the likes of bc coilovers will do the trick.

• Like 1

I'd go for the likes of kw and a set of eibach arb's and adjustable drop links. Better pads an discs.

THIS.

Then if you want to push the envolope further and decrease times etc, maybe get the coilovers you mentioned in the OP.

I'd even consider just getting springs first. Those with some ARB's, fluid lines and pads will make you a lot quicker all over the place. Then once you've got used to that start thining about dropping £2000 on coilovers.

Already done lines fluid pads and discs, did lowering springs on my last car and they lasted about 3 months then went to some

Misterr coilovers and fully polybushed as they made the ride really crashy. But was just wondering if anyone was using the coilovers mentions on a daily as well as track use and how they perform day to day

I rate my hsd coilovers highly but imo if you have the money and the opportunity to buy ohlins or nitron even if it was a road car I say go for it, personally id go with ohlins

if your happy to spend the money do it you will be getting the best you can

If you are after a set of high end suspension that will provide comfort and handling at the same time, the MeisterR GT1 will fit your bill.

We just finish development of this new suspension and the entire unit will be hand build in the UK.

They are design to give good ride characteristic on the road where you can drive comfortably on the motorway at the same time provide great steering response on the twisty road.

Arrive at the track, turn the damper up, and have a competitive suspension that will provide sharp handing characteristic, great traction, and will not heat fade from hard use.

The GT1 RRP is set at £1550, as we are aiming to provide similar characteristic as the Ohlins DFV but at a more sensible and affordable price. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Jerrick

• Like 1