1000 posts

Over a tenth of a million posts on the site in total, and that doesnt include deleted test posts etc, so I guess some folk must like what we have here.
We need to get it to 1million posts! Can get into the forum awards then, lol

Lets all whore!!!! ;)

Over a tenth of a million posts on the site in total, and that doesnt include deleted test posts etc, so I guess some folk must like what we have here.
We need to get it to 1million posts! Can get into the forum awards then, lol

Lets all whore!!!! ;)

ok lets go :yahoo:

Sarnie stop whoring on here and when you come to meets be more social! you hardly stayed around for what, an hour or so? did you even get to the Parade lap? weird boy :lol:

An hour? I was there at just after nine till two ;)

after nine?????? no way you turned up last!!! earliest it was, about 10.30am

PS can't belive you chickened out before the parade lap!!!!! what was that all about??

I arrived at just after nine :yawn:

I watched the first track session that Jacko and Lomoto did after walking miles to the stand with Louis and Chris ;)

You want to check that dodgy fake watch you've got ;)

PS I didn't chicken out of the parade lap, I had a family issue that I had to deal with.

PS can't belive you chickened out before the parade lap!!!!! what was that all about??

I watched the first track session that Jacko and Lomoto did after walking miles to the stand with Louis and Chris ;)

PS I didn't chicken out of the parade lap, I had a family issue that I had to deal with.

You did get there at about 0940 as the last call i had from you was 0910 and you were at J15 on the M1 (muppet - silverstone is signed at J15a :lol:)

BTW - thanks for calling me in the briefing Liam, lucky my phone was on silent as always! :teeth:

the stands just next to the medical centre looking into Luffield were open, btw :) 2 mins walk from our enclosure :)

PS glad you like my watch, don't be jealous :lol:

Yes we went to the BRD stands too.

It was a good view from the far side though, plenty of opportunity to get pictures for people.

Mind you, at the speed you were going Val I could have taken shots from the slimest of vantage points anywhere on the track :yawn:

I considered asking the marshalls if they would let me jog alongside to get just the right shot. And I can't jog for toffee.

BTW - thanks for calling me in the briefing Liam, lucky my phone was on silent as always! :teeth:

:lol: The old ones are always the best :teeth:

:lol: The old ones are always the best :teeth:

WHo else did you call? Tim? :wheelchair:

the stands just next to the medical centre looking into Luffield were open, btw :) 2 mins walk from our enclosure :)

PS glad you like my watch, don't be jealous :lol:

Yes we went to the BRD stands too.

It was a good view from the far side though, plenty of opportunity to get pictures for people.

Mind you, at the speed you were going Val I could have taken shots from the slimest of vantage points anywhere on the track :yawn:

I considered asking the marshalls if they would let me jog alongside to get just the right shot. And I can't jog for toffee.

:lol: you cheeky biatch, at least i had the balls to do a track session :bleh:

but the best bit was to ring you at the end and say i'd totalled the Z at the last lap, holidays were off etc. etc. You then (and Tracy, but that hadn't been calculated so I did apologise to her! :blush: ) walked all the way back to the Z enclosure for nothing :p:p:p