Can I get away with this?

CrumbMC

I quite like the brand, it's maybe not that well known in this country but I 'get' it, if that makes sense.

It's a bit like Red Bull and their branding of sports events, but aimed at motoring. At least, that's how I see it, whether or not that's what Block and Scotto were aiming at I've no idea.

Its a Merchandise brand nothing more Mr Block is a very Good business man, and knows how to hit his target market, Hoonigan haven't actually held any events and there not a race team MR Block and co just sponsor Extreme auto sport drivers and then people by there hoodies and stickers

An I missing something? Isn't it just hooligan spelt wrong? Does it mean something!?

It's a brand which Ken Block created. It's on all of his cars and they sell some cool clothing which I must admit, I own some of, and I like it :)

I guess it's because if you drive erratically you'd be going for a "hoon".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoonigan

As someone else pointed out, on a standard 350 it looks kind of odd.... Chop the springs, tape up a few windows, paint one wheel a different colour (using a rattle can of course), let people draw on one front wing of your car... etc, they're the sort of things you got to do to drive about with a sticker like that on.

Basically, make you car look sh*t so it justifies the sticker... :lol:

Edited by mouthwash

Who's ken block? Isn't he that guy out of coronation street

He's only the co founder of one of the best shoe companies about ;)

Loakes? I agree they are a fantastic cordwainer, but I do believe they were founded a long time before Block was born....

Who's ken block? Isn't he that guy out of coronation street

He's only the co founder of one of the best shoe companies about ;)

Loakes? I agree they are a fantastic cordwainer, but I do believe they were founded a long time before Block was born....

Never heard of Loakes?? :lol:

Loakes make posh shoes, but have nothing to do with either the name Ken or the name Block. Which is a shame, 'cos that would've been supremely comical if the bloke who started Loakes was called Ken Block too.

But he's not. So it's not. :(

Loakes make posh shoes, but have nothing to do with either the name Ken or the name Block. Which is a shame, 'cos that would've been supremely comical if the bloke who started Loakes was called Ken Block too.

Ken Bloake? Pretty certain that was his name.....easy mistake to make. :blink:

:lol: surely you've heard of DC shoes??

Sweet baby Jesus, please promise me never to rate DC Shoes amongst the best shoemakers again. They aren't even one of the best trainer makers. :lol:

Sweet baby Jesus, please promise me never to rate DC Shoes amongst the best shoemakers again. They aren't even one of the best trainer makers. :lol:

Ah this must be an age thing! DC shoes are the only shoes i wear :lol:

Ah this must be an age thing! DC shoes are the only shoes i wear :lol:

It might just be that, I used to like DCs when they just had a small logo on the side, I much prefer Vans, Etnies, Nikes and Adidas if I'm gonna be completely honest.

Plus it winds me up how they call themselves DC Shoes when they really sell boarding trainers. In fact have DC Shoes actually ever released a proper shoe?

:lol: :lol:

They are a little trendier than Loakes though ;)

I find that I get into all of the trendy establishments wearing my Loakes and actually if I were to be wearing DCs I would doubtless be turned away.

Unless the amusement arcade is what you consider a trendy establishment Ekona? Then I would wholeheartedly agree with you 100% ;););):o