Black 370Z Roadster M8 Westbound

AMT

Still dying to know who the black 370Z roadster was one night on the M8, wonder if its one of those two your on about Chris. I put it up here but no reply. They liked there spirited driving put it that way lol. I must look out for this blonde :lol:

Edited by AMT

Didn't notice if it was a blonde with the spiritied driving...thought it was just an ST annoying me with its Xenons so i canned it, then I just saw the side 'Z' badge looming into my side vision... :scare: lol

• Like 1

Didn't notice if it was a blonde with the spiritied driving...thought it was just an ST annoying me with its Xenons so i canned it, then I just saw the side 'Z' badge looming into my side vision... :scare: lol

Was it overtaking/undertaking you :lol:

Stats wise,,, yes. think they will hit 60 around 5.6 where the HR is 5.8. A lot of people are of the opinion both would be lucky to hit their own 0-60 times. But if they are @*!# and in the wrong gear then you have a chance but the fact is the 370 is an upgrade to the 350.

used my 350 post on you AMT lol better be happy with that :lol:

Edited by hensh65

Evo officially timed it at 5.5 to 60 for the HR(I imagine it was quite a horrific launch lol) :D , which I stick to ....if its been done its done.. :lol: but meh, meaningly numbers as you'll almost certainly damage something the Zeds that brutal with 1-2nd changes. In gear acceleration for me lol.

Edited by AMT