Parts For Sale

helimeddaz

With my Z leaving soon I'm having a part out. I have accumulated a few Items that some of you may want or need.

Ok, first up and the jewel of this sale.

Brand new set of Rays. I'm sure they are the best set out there as they are just that. Brand new. Short of buying them from the Stealers there aren't any new ones available. I dare you to ring them for a price. In fact everybody do it just for a laugh. That'll get em all talking.

P1010860.jpg

This is the only picture you should need. These are new and not refurbs. £600 or £700 with 2 back tyres on. RE050A's with over 5 mm of tread on. Plus carridge.

Facelift front lip. Obviously will need painting. Bargain, £75+ carridge.

P1020005.jpg

I have a set of standard HR Airboxs. My Z have Nismo's on and will go with them still fitted. £50+carridge.

Set of standard door kick plates. As new condition only on car for 2 weeks after I bought it. £35+ carridge.

1 original 350Z head unit. Used for 3 months and in working order £35+carridge and you can have any other HiFi bits I can find if you like and they are any good to anyone.

PM me to discuss anything about this stuff. It's good to talk.

Thanks mods for reviewing this for me. I 'd like to say a word of thanks also to them for being top blokes while I've been on the forum and a member of this what I like to think as an owners club. You do a great job managing this great community of owners, our trials and tribulations as well as mediating our little spats from time to time. Some of the hand bag throwing has been a good laugh.

Lastly. The 350 was my dream car. I wanted it from the first time I saw one and had to wait for the last of the line before I could afford it. I think I got the best of the mark in the end (others may disagree, this is not about that). And in a colour which truly does the car justice.

I'm an ordinary lad and I've loved My Z. I'm sad to part with it. I know we should not get attached to machines, but it's that man thing the lady's don't understand. Sorry girls. It'll be a real wrench to hand over the keys.

I've tried to stop the Stealers getting her and dropped many hints which seem to have gone over nearly all our heads. So I'll make it plain. If anyone comes with £5 more than £11,500 I'm getting as trade in. It's there's. There you have it. Plain and simple see my post for details.

Thanks again to everyone I've met and spoken to. I've not come across anyone of you I didn't like.

Keep the faith and fly the flag.

Daz.

Just a quick one. Your nismo intakes, are the stealers actually offering any more with them on? Theyre definitely worth more than the standard boxes on here and I doubt the stealers would even notice they were gone!

Just a quick one. Your nismo intakes, are the stealers actually offering any more with them on? Theyre definitely worth more than the standard boxes on here and I doubt the stealers would even notice they were gone!

You're right they don't care. But I don't have the time or expertise to change them back.