2003 Import Blade Silver

jumping350

Up for a bit of a mixed emotion sale is my 2003 350z Import 3.5 V6 Blade Silver

Approx 85,000 Miles (15,000 of these are in Km so real reading is around 74,000) HPI clear

2nd UK Owner

Tax till end of Sept M.O.T till end of Sept 2013

Recent Oil and Plugs and belts change regualry seviced by myself and various friends garages, drives great real head turner

6 speed manual,A/C, electric Windows,PAS, Climate control, Traction Control, reverse dipping wing mirrors, autofold wing mirrors, 2 keys plenty of receipts and original documents and import papers, lower tax band

Extras:

-Genuine Veilside V3 front bumper recently sprayed no marks

-Rota GTR 18 inch wheels staggered fitament with Bridgestones on the back and Pirelli on the front (rears could do with changing soon)

-One off custom rear bumper 350z with 370z diffuser and fog light (with multiple flashing feature) recently sprayed no marks

-V2 carbon blade rear spoiler (stickers can be removed below this if required)

-Fujitsubo 3 inch stainless steel exhaust (nice sound under load, quiet when driving casually round town)

-Custom Tan steering wheel

-Rare special edition convertible 350z Tan leather/mesh electric seats-slight wear on passenger seat (can be repaired) recently been recoloured and deep cleaned

-2006 rear led lights

-Carbon wrapped roof

-Carbon wrapped Greddy front Strut bar

-Carbon Door Sills

-D1 spec throttle controller

-Full red carbon engine bay kit

-K&N typhoon induction kit with carbon heat shield box

-7 inch flip out tv/dvd stereo

-Buyer will also recieve standard front and rear bumper,Nismo style splitter (so can change look if desired) Standard cats, exhaust, complete rear boot lid in silver with black Nismo style spoiler (once again if you wish to change the look) and all other standard bits and bobs I have

Bad bits:

- few light marks and light scratches as expected for a 10 year old car

-Car park ding on drivers door was quoted £50 for repair

-Slight marks on carbon roof and a little hole

-Few stone chip marks on bonnet

All cosmetic and reflective of age

Not in a major rush to sell so will ask for £7000 ono and see how it goes, Located in Surrey

Any questions get in touch

WP_20130825_001_zps1e33d97c.jpg

WP_20130825_002_zps165b3087.jpg

WP_20130825_003_zpseef5a093.jpg

WP_20130825_004_zps3749ddb3.jpg

WP_20130825_005_zps5a3e2ccc.jpg

WP_20130825_006_zps4b5627c2.jpg

108_zps2ae81cf3.jpg

Edited by jumping350

cheers guys, thanks marzman i thought the same when i was putting them up, its actually a very nice part of Surrey :lol:

if no rain tommorow i will probably find a better spot and get some more buyer friendly ones done...weres clown when you need him!!

Their the only pictures I have since all the work was done on it

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1

Hi I really like this, going to get a Z at the end of this month early next, your about in the right price bracket for what I am looking for also. Dependant on if I can get a loan from my bank and if the car is still available id like to take a look.

Cheers

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update, plenty of messers for the car and to top it all off after 60 months of flawless mortgage payments and no credit cards i get turned down for my loan all plans out the window douchebags!! Don't even tell you why, long story short the zed is staying for now yay!will still leave it here just in case it takes someone's fancy...better get her m.o.t done then and get to the SE meet

Bit of an update, plenty of messers for the car and to top it all off after 60 months of flawless mortgage payments and no credit cards i get turned down for my loan all plans out the window douchebags!! Don't even tell you why, long story short the zed is staying for now yay!will still leave it here just in case it takes someone's fancy...better get her m.o.t done then and get to the SE meet

Get yourself on Equifax or Credit Expert etc. They can pull your credit score and show areas where you may be being declined if your data is poor.

I pointed my bro in this direction recently after failing a loan application, and he wasnt on the electoral register which was a heavily weighted factor.

Cheers marzman i did all that before i applied and they said i should be fine apart from my overdraft which im using as im allowed there's nothing else,my friend reckons its because i don't have credit cards or anything so there's no history of me for them and ive got a lot of equity in property apparently that plays a part