Driver side reverse cluster

hensh65

Hey guys,

Just bought a new rear bumper, however the driver side reverse light doesn't work and the actual light housing is damaged as I believe the driver before me hit something :angry:

Anyways it would be a bit silly to put a damaged light into a new bumper so looking for this asap. I have checked with Alex as he only has passenger side at the moment.

Thanks

Kris :)

No its a uk, give me a pm on price daryl delivered to glasgow. Only need one but give me a price for both anyways.

Cheers

Oh right, I only asked because the Zed doesn't have a drivers side reverse light, the reverse light is on passenger side, fog light on drivers.

No its a uk, give me a pm on price daryl delivered to glasgow. Only need one but give me a price for both anyways.

Cheers

Oh right, I only asked because the Zed doesn't have a drivers side reverse light, the reverse light is on passenger side, fog light on drivers.

I didn't know that, i thought it was broke, however there is still a chip out of the side so still want to get another one :) cheers :thumbs:

If you don't sort with Daryl, I think I've got some lying around. Didn't really inspect them when they came off. I'll have a look later and send pics if they're decent and you are still in need.

Thanks anyways stu but daryl is sending his up :) cheers for letting me know