Free little competition

cs2000

Hey all, ive just bought this AMAZING game pack from Humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/

They're a little organisation that get games from companies, these tend to be indy games, but this month it looks like EA has donated the software. You pay whatever you want along as its more then $1 and then you can choose how you donate this to their chosen charities.

I donated around $5 to get all of the games and the soundtracks but I now have a game I don't need since I already own it.

Il give away a copy of Battlefield 3 on PC for anyone who wants it. Just please make sure your PC meets the minimum specs so the key isn't wasted.

This is all perfectly above board and legal, im giving away a Origin key which will give your account access to BF3 as though you've bought it on Origin.

Tell me why you want it and il see who gets it :)

Andy, if you want it, its yours, send me a PM.

I didn't do a levels as such, went straight to college, but ive been through the stress as a 3rd party when my partner did them so I cant comprehend what you must have to deal with as a parent.

PC specs are below to be sure.

Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3

•Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz

•RAM: 2GB

•Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.

•Graphics card memory: 512 MB

Recommended system requirements for Battlefield 3

•Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

•RAM: 4GB

•Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.

•Graphics card memory: 1 GB