Another newb!

Me personally, was in the same baot as you a month ago, go for the U.K spec, i would thats what i decided in the end, and only thing i can think of majorly annoying, is the rear axle clicking, check that, and make sure when you drive it, you run up and down the gears both slowly and a bit fast, but dont piece the guy off, lol.

All depends how fussy you are with cars, but defo dont rush into things, i didnt, and i got a mint one, loving every second of it ?

cheers for the tips M350ZB, i found a nice Kuro GT 04 with full nismo for abt 18.5, gonna check it out and if it seems ok will go for it . Did a HPI and it was clean.

The stolen recovered car from above was an extensivley damaged class C. (avoiding like the plague)

I have decided against the import route for now as i dont plan to mod the car past upgrading the Bose system. Does the Bose system play mp3s btw?

not to sure if it plays mp3's only had mine a month, defo go for an english one, that one sounds good, and make sure you get the GT, i got a blade GT 350Z all extras availble, and love it, only thing i ant got is sat nav, :headhurt: how many times i have got lost, lol. But make sure you get all what you want, otherwise ya might end up wanting or regetting more, where are you located, also chekc for clicking rear axle, and run up and down the gears alot?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found a Zed :) Put my deposit down today and will pick it up on Tuesday.

05 Kuro GT with factory Nismo Kit :)

Has parking sensors, tracker, hands free kit and alloy dash upgrade. Already has superguard paint shield applied too :)

Heres a taste of things to come ...

5490CF57EE62ED8F11E06B5FEFFE12762C5E35FB.jpg