First proper clean!

maddog1982

Did you do this yourself? If so what machine & products did you use? Also, how long did it take you to do the whole car? I did a 3 stage on the bonnet of my old merc (first time using a DA) and it took me 2 hours!

No I paid someone to do it! took him about 4 hours or so, thats including the interior!

Ah OK, if you're interested in purchasing your own polisher then send me a PM. I recently read a bit of information, posted up on some forums and got some good recommendations. It's actually quite easy to do when you get the hang of it.

Did you do this yourself? If so what machine & products did you use? Also, how long did it take you to do the whole car? I did a 3 stage on the bonnet of my old merc (first time using a DA) and it took me 2 hours!

2 hours! Blimey! That's fast! I'd expect at least 4 more likely to be 6 hrs to machine mine will let you know after Bank Hol weekend.

David

David

2 hours! Blimey! That's fast! I'd expect at least 4 more likely to be 6 hrs to machine mine will let you know after Bank Hol weekend.

David

David

That was just the bonnet, i.e. the easy bit!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...