UTEC from TurboXS coming to the UK! no longer applicable

Removed

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took me over 3 hours from coalville-home last night, when I got here there wasn't anyone in the office anymore, so will email today + will try and ring the on Monday as it's bank holiday here but not i the US I don't think

can't seem to be able to acces my 350z-uk mail properly through this stupid 56k connection, but i have 3 new mails, so hopefully tomorrow some time I'll be able to see if they are relevant. still can't seem to be able to speak to jermaine on the phone though

Jermaine asked for a total number of units as a recap, just replied to him now via email.

Provisional dates for the mapping/installation dates will be 29-30 June. Dyno is ok with those dates, need confirmation from Jermaine.

what u mean Stephen still enough time???? do you want 3 weeks for it? jermaine wanted to do 5 cars in one day! If he screws up, his reputation is at stake anyway so he better not ;) we'll make it clear we do have access to the US forums ;)

Baptist, whenmy card gets charged by jermaine. he already has my CC details.

to be honest, if he behaved more professionally in the first place, like we all did (and more) there wouldn't have been any need to "slate" him as you say.

Again, you sound like he's doing us a favour, well he's not mate. We are paying him money and he's getting a foot in the door of the UK market, where there's little or no mid priced alternative to this. (Unichip is not as good as the UTEC, and we all know this). Suppose we get good results, he's definitely going to get quite a few sales from this "promotional trip" too.

If he backed out AGAIN, that would just prove that they are not a reliable company, but I'm sure it's not going to happen and everything will work out well...

what u mean Stephen still enough time???? do you want 3 weeks for it? jermaine wanted to do 5 cars in one day!

What, including tuning? That's fantasy.

He is aware of the fact that half of them are FI as well, yes? Clearly I wasn't talking about 3 weeks for it :dry:. I'm talking about fitting these units AND tuning them for 4 cars in 12 working hours. 3 hours per car. With no breaks. I can't help but think that's very tight time-wise.

Val, I agree, nothings worth than a let down when you've booked something. The group buy is mutually beneficial, so we are getting a favour with the price and he is getting a favour with our custom.;)

I'd just keep things a bit more neutral when speaking out in public on the board about the guy, thats all. ;)

Stephen is right, tuning 5 cars in 1 day is nigh on impossible, especially with the FI fella's there as well.

One thing i would check is backup and support, as some people in the US have tried to get a group buy on the UTEC, and it seems TurboXS dont want to know regarding support for products that have been purchased with a group buy. Might be worth checking out.;)