what size tyres ? what make ?

craig350z

Hello people. Right im just about to get some steel grey rota drifts 9.5 front and 10.5 back et 20. Im lowered 30mm on eibach springs. What size tyres should I get ? And what make ? Also my friend keeps going on at me to get stretched ones as im smoothing the car so what would I need if I wanted to do that ?

Thanks, Craig

Sorry I knew there was something I forgot

Rota Grid 19" 9.5" 5x114mm ET20

Rota Grid 19" 10.5" 5x114mm ET20

What I meant was, that 350ad's response seemed like he was quoting 9 & 10J Tyre sizes, I could be wrong!

I imagine they are 19's so you want 245/35 on the front and 275/35 on the back. OEM size!

On a 9.5j and 10.5j?

I thought the tire sizes you specified were for 9 & 10j?

That's what I'm running on 9.5 and 10.5. Slight stretch on the front but it's all good :thumbs:

I imagine they are 19's so you want 245/35 on the front and 275/35 on the back. OEM size!

On a 9.5j and 10.5j?

As sized said there is a slight stretch but nothing too noticeable. If you run anything wider the speedo will be out and I can't imagine anything bigger on the front wheels would do the handling any good!

On a 9.5j and 10.5j?

As sized said there is a slight stretch but nothing too noticeable. If you run anything wider the speedo will be out and I can't imagine anything bigger on the front wheels would do the handling any good!

Ah sorry, I thought you were quoting OEM sizes for the wheels.

Would the width put it out, I thought it was the Profile of the tire?

Maybe I am just a noob.

I will be running 235 35 on my 9js and 255 35 on my 10js very soon, once the hubs are machined!

On a 9.5j and 10.5j?

Ah sorry, I thought you were quoting OEM sizes for the wheels.

Would the width put it out, I thought it was the Profile of the tire?

Maybe I am just a noob.

I will be running 235 35 on my 9js and 255 35 on my 10js very soon, once the hubs are machined!

It's the overall rolling radius that puts it out. The closest to the 18" OEM size on 19's is 245/35 an 275/35, that's less than 0.5% out.

If your talking about 19's using the tyres sizes above then the front axle will be 1.95% out and the rear axle 2.5% out. Nothing too major most companies say nothing more than +/- 2.5% out.