[SOLD] Dual 10" Fiberglas under strut Subwoofer box

simon da silva

UPDATE 3-11-213!

LOWERED! Im moving so i need this gone!! £100 ! TAKE IT AWAY!

Hello Guys.

I bought this since i was gonna run 2x 10" subwoofers in my ride.. unfortuatly i bought some pretty darn expensive 10" subwoofers so they are VERY deep and have a VERY big Coil so they wont fit in the box :(

So i'd like to sell this box. I bought it off ebay for roughly £220 including shipping cost, Fitment is neer perfect.. I've filed a little bit of it to make it fit even better.

Price.. I would like to have around £160 for it plus shipping cost, that should be around £40-£50.. Since im located in Denmark.

A picture to show it is mee.. hope its OK the other pictures isent with name tag, they where taken before i knew it wouldent fit my subwoofers, and was only to document the build process

954679_10200522922900153_1360194033_n.jpg

944799_10200522922340139_1715001615_n.jpg

1098066_10200522922380140_2115281203_n.jpg

1146527_10200522922220136_1345867041_n.jpg

Enjoy :)

Edited by simon da silva

FECK that's a big oil catch can you have in the boot!!!!

NOS! BABY!.. Or maybe its the airtank for my K-Sport airtech Pro Airride that will be coming up for sales shortly

So technically you've turned your zed into a Citroen ;)

• Like 1

NOS! BABY!.. Or maybe its the airtank for my K-Sport airtech Pro Airride that will be coming up for sales shortly

:lol:

:lol:

Haha actually not.. it handels the same as the stock suspension on the Zed, maybe a bit firmer actually.. but still with the option of clearing ALL speedbumps and still slamm it like crazy.. I totally love the suspension, but since im building my ride into a track car i'd rather go with a Race spec coilover kit...

So what's this sort of kit worth and is there a lot more work involved with fitting?

I guess yes for the air lines etc? This would be perfect for me as I don't track the car (yet lol) and wished I had the flexibility of town driving and then slam it for a show/meet etc.

Any pics?

So what's this sort of kit worth and is there a lot more work involved with fitting?

I guess yes for the air lines etc? This would be perfect for me as I don't track the car (yet lol) and wished I had the flexibility of town driving and then slam it for a show/meet etc.

Any pics?

Hold on, you're gonna fit (hopefully) an LS motor and not track it a few times? Yea right :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Just an update to this thread to those who may by reluctant to order all the way from Simon in Denmark. I bought his other sub box he had for sale and it's just arrived successfully in sunny Scotland. His communications were always prompt and friendly, I'd very much recommend him as a seller :D

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi All

Just an update to this thread to those who may by reluctant to order all the way from Simon in Denmark. I bought his other sub box he had for sale and it's just arrived successfully in sunny Scotland. His communications were always prompt and friendly, I'd very much recommend him as a seller :D

Cheers

Thx buddy! Hope you will enjoy it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...