Question for guys with spacers and aftermarket wheel nuts

Arran

Got a question for guys running the above about wheel nuts on spacers

Basically I've got eibach spacers with rays wheels and I want to get some nuts on order for when they are refurbished in the next two weeks. Will be getting the Nissan size of m12x1.25 but not sure what length nuts il need? Il be buying these ones as they are steel

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/wheel-nuts-bolts/performance-wheels-coloured-tuner-style-wheel-nut

Trouble is they don't list the length as to whether they are suitable, don't want to use alloy nuts really

Anybody shed any light on it?

Cheers

Arran

Thread high jack sorry mate - im picking up some Rays in a few days and want to get some new nuts for them. Am i right in thinking most after market nuts would be OK? The ones that taper in? I know that some stock alloys/steels have a flat face so a tapered nut is no good.

On your will they fit question - not sure, but if theres a good set you could always get the open end type?

Thread high jack sorry mate - im picking up some Rays in a few days and want to get some new nuts for them. Am i right in thinking most after market nuts would be OK? The ones that taper in? I know that some stock alloys/steels have a flat face so a tapered nut is no good.

On your will they fit question - not sure, but if theres a good set you could always get the open end type?

Yes it's the usual aftermarket tapered kind for the Rays. Not the ball or flat type some other manufacturers use.

• Like 1

You do know they are 2.4x the cost of your average silver or black steel wheel nuts?

I just got a quote of £295 for lug nuts... still tempted. :lol:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

But they're soooo sexy!

Blox_BXAC-00136_01.jpg

Buy some steel ones, give me a blow torch and I'll make them go rainbow :lol: