BLuetooth Adapter with rare 18 page instruction book. £60 Delivered within UK.

WhackyWill

To be fair hes right, the instruction manual is rarer than the Bluetooth module! lol.

Wasn't this the adaptor I sold to you will (could be wrong!) but GLWTS, these always go quickly!

Hi Chris.

No I'm using yours in my Zed this is one I bought from my mate who is no longer using it, gave him £60 for it

so only getting my money back as I don't need two, think my mate got another one as well.

To be fair hes right, the instruction manual is rarer than the Bluetooth module! lol.

Wasn't this the adaptor I sold to you will (could be wrong!) but GLWTS, these always go quickly!

Hi Chris.

No I'm using yours in my Zed this is one I bought from my mate who is no longer using it, gave him £60 for it

so only getting my money back as I don't need two, think my mate got another one as well.

Yes' just checked with my mate and he has another one spare, so if anybody interested I could get that one as well if I sell mine. :thumbs:

Would this still work if a different stereo is fitted, I've swapped my original for a JVC?

Hi Sarahhp.

I don't know the answer but I'm sure somebody who does will be along with the answer.

To hazard a guess, I would say yes it will as its a separate unit in the center armrest

that's the Bluetooth module.

Would this still work if a different stereo is fitted, I've swapped my original for a JVC?

Hi Sarahhp.

I don't know the answer but I'm sure somebody who does will be along with the answer.

To hazard a guess, I would say yes it will as its a separate unit in the center armrest

that's the Bluetooth module.

Anybody know the answer to Sarahhp18 question ??.