New on the site. Remap my zed

Timlo70

Hi everyone new one here. Want to get my zed remapped. Where's the best place to go?

Get a plenum, air filter and new exhaust first, will make more of a difference.

Unless it's a HR, then don't bother with the plenum spacer. Also, HFCs or Decats + a better y-pipe is all that's needed for the exhaust.

Hi everyone new one here. Want to get my zed remapped. Where's the best place to go?

Unless it's a HR, then don't bother with the plenum spacer. Also, HFCs or Decats + a better y-pipe is all that's needed for the exhaust.

plenum space still improves torque in the pre Rev Up engines so is worthwhile

plenum space still improves torque in the pre Rev Up engines so is worthwhile

:shrug:

The plenum spacer (for pre HR cars, if it's got 2 intakes it's a 07 onwards HR) is a non-question really, for the £150 ish to buy and a 30 minute fit for something proven to give gains? Just do it. Do a search for Wasso's plenum spacers on here, probably the sexiest ones around and a good price.

BTW, the K&N typhoon will actually lose you a couple of horses, however you probably won't notice the power loss so if it sounds better a lot of people think it's worth it. The best results for power is the standard air box with a better filter, with a vortex thingy (someone must have the link and proper name for what I mean!) added inside the air box if the car doesn't have that as standard.