Roadster. Yes or no?

Webbz

Yup i love it with the roof down at night.

I drove all the way from Chester to Brands Hatch in Kent with the roof down in mid summer in my Triumph Spitfire eons ago. Set off at twilight and by the time I reached the outskirts of London it was light again. Memories :cloud9: .

Pete

• Like 1

Yup i love it with the roof down at night.

I drove all the way from Chester to Brands Hatch in Kent with the roof down in mid summer in my Triumph Spitfire eons ago. Set off at twilight and by the time I reached the outskirts of London it was light again. Memories :cloud9: .

Pete

I just drove to Italy and back taking the "scenic" route through Switzerland (think I crossed the Swiss/Italy border about 10 times in a day!)... don't think I would have bothered in a coupe, being able to look up at the mountains and take in the fresh air while flying through the mountain twisties... priceless!

DSC_0854_zps720dee13.jpg

• Like 1

Had a test drive in a Mercedes SLK 350 today and loved it. A few grand more but I think it's worth it so bought and picking it up Monday.

Thanks for all the comments though, it's stopped me buying what could of turned out to be big dissapointment.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new purchase, tbh my Mum drives an SLK and I find them really loose to drive as if the steering wheel isn't connected to the car at all, but just like some of the mods people do to their Zs on here, if you like it then that's all that matters. :thumbs:

Edited by HaydnH

I have had my roadster a year awesome car well worth getting one

Becarefull about the roof tho it could be dodgy aircon witch is easy fix

But if its hydrolic fluid leaking from the roof system its will be £6k for a brand new roof system from nissan :O

Just had my roof replaced as it drired out and tore cost £1700 fitted same fabric aswell

its needs to be kept mositursed so to speak need to be treated every few weeks to keep it nice and in good condition

kit only cost about £30.00

Also bear in mind the roof service is £400 aswell and shoudl be done once a year to make sure its all working as it should

Other then that the roadster are really good but thats over priced in my opinion

But please check the roof comepletely with the engine running make sure the roof light comes on the dash aswell and that the button is working correctly also make sure it latches as it should there known to get the rear covers stuck now and again and and dont be afraid to soak the roof with few watering cans for leaks and also check the seals by the windows they tend to stretch and tear there not cheap to replace

If i can be if any other help let me no

Thanks dan

Edited by F4ABP