Service time!

Steel Lynx

So, I got back from driving in Europe today (which was excellent fun) and my car is due for its 36k service.

I saw on a previous (archived) post about calling Ian Fraser at Motorline Nissan, Tunbridge Wells. The post is from Ebized and dated from October 2010 so was wondering if anyone has been there since and has any praises (or problems) to mention, and knows whether or not Ian is still the guy to get in touch with?

Thanks in advance :D

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I might as well continue the my service thread here rather than start a new topic.

Had my car serviced at Motorline Nissan Tunbridge Wells today, I have to say the whole experience was excellent, I've never had much luck with main dealer ships but Ian Fraser is a very easy guy to get on with. He also mentioned the steering lock recall thing which I said I hadn't had a letter for so he got that sorted for me, and also sorted out the sticky boot catch as a good will gesture. He charged £449 (after I mentioned I was a member of the forum) for the P3 service and I also decided to get the air con system done (it was 20 quid cheaper if you get it done while they already have the car)

I can highly recommend them, I will definitely be going back there! Very happy with them indeed :thumbs:

Good to hear the service from Motorline is as good as I have found them.

Just seeing your other thread on the ticking noise the car has developed, I would suggest you go back to Motorline and get them to give it the once over. Now you are 'known' to them and its only very recently that you had the service and even though your issue is probably unrelated, I am sure they would do a road test (with you in the car) to try and identify the source of the noise.

If not, there are some good independents around - pm me if you need some more info on those ;)