Great band! (Really would like to see them make it)

alscar

Well, Im not one for normally talking up other peoples stuff.

BUT... If anyone is interested in hearing a fantastic band have a look at

www.the-brays.co.uk

They are unsigned as yet... Saw them live the other night, not just good, but fantastic! The web site has some of their tunes on it.

Seam like a nice bunch of blokes to talk to as well! Buy their album, you know you want to! Its only £5!

Thats what I thought as well. They sound just as good live, I did ask them if they had a sound engineer, but no its all done off their own backs.

I kinda thought there was a bit of The Manic Street Preachers or Crowded House in there too.

They def need to get writting some more tunes! I for one will buy another album!

Well, Im not one for normally talking up other peoples stuff.

BUT... If anyone is interested in hearing a fantastic band have a look at

www.the-brays.co.uk

They are unsigned as yet... Saw them live the other night, not just good, but fantastic! The web site has some of their tunes on it.

Seam like a nice bunch of blokes to talk to as well! Buy their album, you know you want to! Its only £5!

You wouldn't be in this band would you? ;)

Noo the band has nothing to do with me at all.... Honest! If you heard me singing or playing something you would soon know that!!!!

Its just been a while since Ive heard a live act this good!

Manager? Agent? :lol: Only joking dude :D

None of the above.. Might ask for commission on sales with all this marketing mind you lol...

No go and give them a fiver and buy the CD!! :thumbs:

I haven't listened to it as I know I wouldn't like it as I don't like that type of music. If the bass isn't blowing my windows out gangsta stylee then its not for me :D

The gays on here seem to like it though :)

Its all about being in the right place at right time to get signed and who you get signed up with. The bigger companies will take out more than the smaller agencies, I was in a group when I was younger was 15, and we were performing at school concert as final year and it just so happened that one of the parents in the crowd was a scout for Sony Records and invited us to meet with the label to be signed.

So if they get around enough which they obviously do, they will get signed in no time Im sure... they are very good, just think the exposure of x factors and other reality shows on the same line make it slightly harder but on a plus they still have there own uniqueness and raw talent compared to alot of the manufactured garbage crap out there. :thumbs:

By the way just bought their album B)