Nissan 350z or Leaf!!!

Mike_89

Before I went to purchase the 350Z I was obviously looking for one. So I went on a trip to the local Nissan dealership in Hull and spoke to the sales guy and asked "Do you have any 350z's" the dealer replied with "No but we do have the brand new Nissan Leaf, would you be interested". I don't know about you but this seems like a really bad sales pitch to me.

!!!! Now Autotrader are doing it !!!

post-19064-0-12358100-1375472014_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

There's two at my work, nicely appointed inside and pokey when I had a short spin around. I like the app to switch the heater on before you get in too. If I had a second car, I'd go leaf. Sort of carbon offset against the Shark and no benefit in kind tax if you run it through the company. Jurassic Park!

Yeah coz they are just the same thing... Sales of Lear are mega slow and they are trying to push at all costs, I went in for a new 360 qashqai and that ask me the same "what about a leaf" who wants a car that won't get you to London and back with plugging it in....