That's the Zed gone...

tc350z

Sold the Zed earlier today :cry: to "Spoorsy" a decent lad, no fuss! just a hassle free sale which is obviously a good thing and I know he'll take good care of her just like myself and the previous owners before me. And this mite be a record breaker? but he'll be the 3rd forum member to own this particular zed, I'm sure he'll say hello soon. Anyway's I'd like to thank the forum, members and traders for there help during my ownership, it was great to know you's the help and advise was greatly appreciated. Now its time to climb that property ladder and hope I don't fall. I will defiantly be back one day with another Zed! ;)

Picture338_zps856f1aef.jpg

All the best mate, was great meeting you and your girlfriend today :)

ive just enjoyed the 175mile trip back home......and im LOVING the new car! If your ever down the Newcastle area be sure to get in touch :)

Thanks again buddy.

• Like 1

Mmm, Varis Bonnet changing owners, only half dozen of those in the country, unless it's a replica by Seibon

Genuine Varis mate didnt even know Seibon or anyone for that matter did a replica, I actually read up on your "freshen up bonnet" thread looks brill and the time you put in the outcome was truely amazing.

All the best mate, was great meeting you and your girlfriend today :)

ive just enjoyed the 175mile trip back home......and im LOVING the new car! If your ever down the Newcastle area be sure to get in touch :)

Thanks again buddy.

Cheers mate, as I said was a pleasure to meet you! and please do keep us updated with the Zed and future plans and if I'm ever down your neck of the woods I'll definitely give you a shout :thumbs:

in the meantime enjoy the zed and safe travels :thumbs: