Altezan leather seats

frenshy

Im after a good pair of Altezan leather seats. Theres a pair on ebay for £200 whick look not bad - Is that a good price? Or would anyone be interested in swapping/px my good cloth seats?

Edited by frenshy

I'm buying a pre-facelift tomorrow with the alezan seats in it. It's done 27,000 miles so they are in very good condition!

I'm sure we could sort something out but I'd be looking to get what it would cost me to buy some black seats. A straight swap as such from my point of view.

PM me if you're interested!

When the Alezan seats are Deep cleaned then fully refurbished they are in my opinion

the best looking seats in the Nissan Zed range.

There are some pictures of a few sets I refurbished and deep cleanned cleaned on the leather restoration section. And Keyser has one I did down his place a few weeks ago.

So has jumping 350:)

£200 is a good price, but if it's the pair I've seen where the "passenger seat is electric, the drivers seat is converted from electric to manual" I'd question how this was done and what it means exactly.