Wheels GT spec 313

maddog1982

Almost certainly an Irish import. Nissan brought a load of these over late 2008 after the Irish economy collapsed and they all had GT4 wheels. I don't see it being a problem though as the spec looks identical to The U.K models and they should hold their price quite well. One thing to note is that a small number of these Irish cars were actually 296's so check to see if it has the bonnet bulge.

Pete

Any way to tell the 313 apart from the bulge? does it say it on the V5 as ive seen another 58 sold as a 300 but assumed all late models were 313

Yeah, lift the bonnet and the 313 has twin intakes, also dipstick is at the front of the engine.

t_16850.jpg

Pete

Any way to tell the 313 apart from the bulge? does it say it on the V5 as ive seen another 58 sold as a 300 but assumed all late models were 313

Yeah, lift the bonnet and the 313 has twin intakes, also dipstick is at the front of the engine.

t_16850.jpg

Pete

Thanks so much, this will make life easier!

I've seen UK GT's with GT4 rims from all 3 generations of the 350, I also seen a 370 for sale with the GT4 rims. Don't go by them at all, look at the engine to see if it's a 313, if not, look at the interior to see if it's a 300. The 300 has the hazard lights switch in front of the heartsick on its own :thumbs:

• Like 1

When we bought ours new in March 2009 the GT4 wheels were on the vehicle. They were also on the three roadsters in the lot unregistered at the back.

We bought a cancelled order, and on the bill of sale they were shown as optional extras along with the GT pack, satnav, orange seats, mats and boot mat.

I am not saying its right, just the way it was.

Oh it's a HR 313.

The car has just had the original tyres changed due to age, they were made at the end of 2007 (all four) - 10,000 miles only.

One of the rear wheels was changed under warranty due to marks under the lacquer, it took nearly three weeks to source one - from the US of A ( Good story if you believe the dealer..... )

Someone must know the true story of the GT4s on the later models. I tend to believe the Irish theory. It was at the end of 2007 when they changed over to km's from mph.

Thanks for all the info guys! this is great! My dilemma is do I buy a 300 or go for the 313. Ive heard the 313 is the better engine as the 300 can burn oil? I have a focus ST and about to close a deal for ten grand, i was thinking ill add another 2 to 3 k on this. Got to be GT spec with either black or white leather, cant decide on the tan.

Oh and should I be put off mileage? Was thinking 30-45k max, but seen some at 59k on a 313 58 plate for 11 grand which seems a bargain!

Edited by maddog1982

Thanks for all the info guys! this is great! My dilemma is do I buy a 300 or go for the 313. Ive heard the 313 is the better engine as the 300 can burn oil? I have a focus ST and about to close a deal for ten grand, i was thinking ill add another 2 to 3 k on this. Got to be GT spec with either black or white leather, cant decide on the tan.

Oh and should I be put off mileage? Was thinking 30-45k max, but seen some at 59k on a 313 58 plate for 11 grand which seems a bargain!

Having owned a 276 and now a 313 model, I would recommend the 313. The most important thing to remember is to find a good example. Do not be in a hurry to buy. You will know when the right one comes along. You have a good car to be carrying on with anyway. Just my view.