Your old 18" tyres in the Surrey area

AliveBoy

I'm after a TON (not literally :lol:) of drift tyres for the next 2 months or so. When you change your tyres, instead of paying £2 a tyre for disposal, let me know and I'll either take them off you or if they are good I'll give you a couple of quid for them.

I'm not after part worns, just 18" scrap tyres which hold pressure and have say 1mm (under the legal limit) on them.

Thanks errbody :)

Is a 245/45/18 rear Dunlop SP Max (but with 4.75 to 5mm tread left on it) any use to you at all? I'm guessing probably not?

Anyway I thought I would mention it. You can have it for nothing from Old Coulsdon. No punctures or damage.

Is a 245/45/18 rear Dunlop SP Max (but with 4.75 to 5mm tread left on it) any use to you at all? I'm guessing probably not?

Anyway I thought I would mention it. You can have it for nothing from Old Coulsdon. No punctures or damage.

PM'd :)

I've got some front RE40s but I'm in Norwich.

Tease! :lol:

But having said that I have a friend who hails from Norwich.... hmmmm! Maybe a PM on the way if he's up your way soon :lol: and thanks :)

Edited by Dedman