HOTEL RECOMENDATION NEAR THRUXTON RACE TRACK

Bems

How close is close? I had Christmas dinner with the family at Newbury Manor which was absolutely superb but was quite a few years ago, didn't stay but it was a nice hotel... 20-30 miles and ~40 minutes away though: http://goo.gl/maps/0HY9Y

p.s: Thruxton's a fun track, been round there a few times, not particularly challenging but pretty fast... just watch out for Tiff flying past. ;)

Depends what sort of hotel your after?

Have a search for hotels in Andover as its minutes away ( I used to live in Whitchurch)

If you want posher then look at Newbury. Or the surrounding countryside. Winchester is also not far away.

Also PM Spursmaddave as he spent some time in Andover and stayed in hotels there :thumbs:

Thruxton is a great track, one of the fastest in the country I believe, have fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Tylney Hall Hotel, Ridge Lane, Rotherwick is only 30-40 mins away as well, very posh, a regular place for us for birthday meals etc... and they have a olf course if you play golf.

002.jpg

I do play golf but no chance of that happening with our four month old with us :)

Thanks for all suggestions guys. I had looked on the usual sites and wasn't very keen after reading a lot of comments on the main hotels close to the track so think I'll be stAying somewhere slightly farther afield! :thumbs: