Work Meister S1-3Piece 19x9.5 and 19x11!!!!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

That's right - ready to go!!!!!! And damn are they sexy

We have these in Silver, Matte Black and Gold, in 19 X 9.5 +24, R disk up front, and 19 X 11.0 +22 A disk out back!!!!

Some things to note:

1. No these are not cheap :) If you are looking for inexpensive wheels, these are not for you. However, they are very fairly priced, and they are available now. And, it's a setup not everyone has !!!

2. Yes these clear big brakes

3. No, there is no center cap offered, sorry

4. we can ship tires seperately to you if needed, but not mounted and balanced, sorry (too hard to package them)

Meister_s13p_gld2.jpg

Meister_s13p_gld.jpg

Meister_s13p_sil2.jpg

Meister_s13p_sil.jpg

We didn't snap pics of the matte black, but just picture the above, in, well, matte black, and you get the idea ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of them at all I'm afraid. The spokes look really short and stubby and it looks like they have two lips. In my opinion there are dozens of nicer wheels than these :blush:

You are of course open to your own oppinion. I luv 'em personally. They are the real deal. proper split rims.

Also, the double lip as you put it also has the benefit of making the centres smaller. This stops the brakes looking tiny as most 19's and also saves weight.

Did I also mention that these are forged centre and rims, unlike Rays which are just forged centres I believe.

They have a very retro look which has a rather "marmite" effect - love 'em or hate 'em. I have to say in the boxes I really wouldn't have given them a second glance but having seen Kev's UY in the flesh I really liked them. B)

The gold ones look sh1t though. :yuck:

Not a fan of them at all I'm afraid. The spokes look really short and stubby and it looks like they have two lips. In my opinion there are dozens of nicer wheels than these :blush:

Also, the double lip as you put it also has the benefit of making the centres smaller.

To me thats not a benefit, its a disadvantage :thumbdown:

I prefer my longer spokes allowing more of the discs and calipers to be viewed, especially when I get a proper blinging brake kit on my zed soon :teeth:B)

Also, the double lip as you put it also has the benefit of making the centres smaller.

I prefer my longer spokes allowing more of the discs and calipers to be viewed, especially when I get a proper blinging brake kit on my zed soon :teeth:B)

Yes but your disks and calipers will now look too small, especially as they are designed to fit behind 17 inch wheels. This look just isn't attractive. Reminds me of a Corsa with big alloys...:lol:

Yes but your disks and calipers will now look too small, especially as they are designed to fit behind 17 inch wheels. This look just isn't attractive. Reminds me of a Corsa with big alloys...:lol:

Read the last sentence of my post :doh:

Read the last sentence of my post :doh:

OK we'll call you Corsa Boy from now on.....:lol:.... :thumbs:

The stepped lip on these not only makes the wheel stronger, but also shows its a proper multipiece wheel - its a very upscale look, similar to what you would find on the higher end European wheels for the Porsches, Ferraris, etc from firms like DP Motorsports. I love these wheels because they give a bit of a retro look, and they are a proper wheel fitting of a sports car

The Gold wheels are now SOLD!!! Silver and matte black still available

These look just as much at home with stock Brembos as they do with a big brake kit as well

dsc0346copyrx2.jpg