A few niggles that need sorting...

nowhereboy

I'm going to treat my car to a few bits and bobs that need sorting this month. I've not had it long and I'm dying to mod it but my cash flow isn't really allowing that at the minute unfortunately.

I need a side indicator cover and some new badges which I will be getting from Zman once I get paid. I've noticed my windscreen wiper arms are rusted over pretty bad too, can I just sand and paint these whilst on the car? I've read they are a bit of a pain to put back on again once removing.

I also have a tiny spot of rust by the rear spoiler where a small ding has gotten worse over time. What sort of prices would I be looking at to get that sorted? I can put pics up if needed.

I'm thinking of plasti dipping the lower bit on the front bumper and possibly the wheels too. How many cans will I need to do the job comfortably?

Just wish I had a bit more cash left over to buy a nice set of wheels and get her lowered! It ended up costing me more than I originally thought for my insurance and after paying it out in one go last month I've left myself a bit skint.

Ah nice one! Looks mint. I will be doing that when I get a day off.

My front wipers are rusted too tho, I will still have to address that issue.

I'm just desperate to make my car look a little different. I'm considering getting the windows tinted and the roof wrapped in carbon look film. That should cure my Zeditus for a little while and shouldn't cost too much.

I'm struggling to find many pictures of modded silver Z's so its hard to guess what will look good or not.

The wipers are really easy to take off and on, I did mine a month or two ago.

Take cover off from wiper nut

remove nut

release tension from wiper, (push down on sprung joint or pull up from windscreen) and remove from spline

reverse to install