Parcel shelf/ horizontal tonneau covers info please

Pete87

Ok so I've now got my cargo net and boot divider next on the list for interior is a parcel shelf. I have seen they come standard on uk cars but were an option on jdm cars. So my questions are will I be able to fit one to my fairlady? And where can I get one from and roughly how much do they cost. Any help would be great and thanks in advance.

They should do as you have to order them from Japan. The official Tonneau screws in to 2 holes under the carpet and 2 holes under the rear strut. Non official, tend to just wedge in the gap, so either way you should be fine. Check your strut and under the carpet for holes (To screw into). If they're there, then you should be ok. I4N sells some really nice unofficial ones, so worth a look if you don't already have one?

They should do as you have to order them from Japan. The official Tonneau screws in to 2 holes under the carpet and 2 holes under the rear strut. Non official, tend to just wedge in the gap, so either way you should be fine. Check your strut and under the carpet for holes (To screw into). If they're there, then you should be ok. I4N sells some really nice unofficial ones, so worth a look if you don't already have one?

Already got on off of 14N I'm talking about the parcel shelf or horizontal cover

Erm, ignore me... just seen that you bought I4N's Nismo one! An excellent choice as that looked really nice. I'm guessing the horizontal will fit. :pmzmanalex: he's bound to have one or 2 and will likely know if they are a standard fit! :thumbs:

It will fit but you may have to cut 2 slots and fit 2 x inserts for the 2 x prongs to slip into.

You also will require 2 x end fixings.

New and preowned horizontal tonneau covers are in stock with all the fixings if required.

Alex. :)

Hi Peter, here you go mate.

Firstly there are 2 'tabs' that locate the shelf in the centre of the boot.

9F0041FB-BEC8-4397-BA95-5C6CBAB8540E-23113-0000136AC9785806_zpsf88e9cbb.jpg

Then there are 2 holes & fasteners at either side/ end of the shelf

D6A29049-834E-461C-B9E5-A6DDBC18B89C-23113-0000136AB7C194AC_zps7713f822.jpg

To remove these give them quarter of a turn. That's it. :thumbs:

Hi Peter, here you go mate.

Firstly there are 2 'tabs' that locate the shelf in the centre of the boot.

9F0041FB-BEC8-4397-BA95-5C6CBAB8540E-23113-0000136AC9785806_zpsf88e9cbb.jpg

Then there are 2 holes & fasteners at either side/ end of the shelf

D6A29049-834E-461C-B9E5-A6DDBC18B89C-23113-0000136AB7C194AC_zps7713f822.jpg

To remove these give them quarter of a turn. That's it. :thumbs:

Anyone any ideas where I could source the two fasteners that screw this in?.I have the parcel shelf just need the screws.

Bit of a long shot but worth a try.

cheers,

Chris

It will fit but you may have to cut 2 slots and fit 2 x inserts for the 2 x prongs to slip into.

New and preowned horizontal tonneau covers are in stock with all the fixings if required.

Anyone any ideas where I could source the two fasteners that screw this in?.I have the parcel shelf just need the screws.

cheers,

Chris

cheers,

Chris

I realise zmanalex supplies the fittings AND the parcel shelf but will not sell the two screws on there own!!!

I already own the parcel shelf!!