Another rear spoiler for roadster

aidan

Spoiler look good, but why do roadster owners always do the spoiler first without any other body kit? Coupe owners tend to go front bumper/splitter first and work back.

Something to do with lines of the car or something?

Just the back end looks fat on roadsters without a spoiler I guess. :blush:

And front lips would require side skirts....which would then require rear spats....so a few quid.

I'm finshed now anyway.....spending no more (cough cough).

Wheels

Exhaust

Decats

Thottle controller

Rear spoiler

Alright, may paint the front lip in plastikote but that doesn't cost much (cough couch again).

Edited by aidan

Yep, the back of the roadster just doesnt look right without a spoiler to me. I spent a long time working out what to fit, the Nismo isnt supposed to fit on a roadster but does. The problem I had is that with a higher spoiler it didnt look right without a lower kit if you get my drift.

That one really works though. I was looking at them this week as a replacement on mine. B) B)

Worst thing about a coupe is the oem bumper. Worst thing about roadster is it looks like mg with roof down :p

Each to there own I suppose, I dont mind the OEM bumpers. As for looking like an MG....dont see it myself :dry:;)

Personally have never found a front lip that looks right....most stick out at the sides too much, hence why the front bumper is staying. The stillen is the best of bunch but defo requires lowering (as martinmac mentioned). Also the Cupra one that someone has fitted looks good.

Cheers Ian... :teeth:

I bought it off fleabay for 60 quid. Think its the same as the one a Polish seller does....which is a copy of a Strosek / Gia Cuzzo.

It was cheap as it needed a bit of work to get it to condition I wanted.

Needed a bit of filling to fill the gap in boot lid (difference between coupe and roadster).

Bunged my Dad 100 for all the work. 40 quid for paint. So all in 200 quid.

Cant complain really.

I think it turned out well. Pics dont really do it justice.

Obviously would suit a MG as well....LOL.

Edited by aidan

• 3 weeks later...