[SOLD] - Brand New SPL rear mid links for 350z

Adrian@TORQEN

Brand new / Never fitted set of SPL rear mid links for the 350z.

Only one other car has them in the UK, SPL needs no introduction, best suspension and chassis parts you can get out there!

SPL TITANIUM rear mid links replaces the stock mid links to offer complete control over rear toe, rear spring rate and ride height. The threaded spring perch allows corner weighting and fine adjustment of ride height, and accepts 2.5" ID standard springs, allowing users to choose from a wide range of springs of different spring rates and length.

TITANIUM series mid links are CNC machined from T6061 billet aluminum for light weight but high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 4130 chromoly hybrid adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment, and is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.

USA made FK racing 3-piece bearing feature a teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.

Pair with SPL TITANIUM rear camber links and SPL eccentric lockout kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".

Adjustment specs: Toe adjustment range is +/- 6deg from stock arm. Height adjustment of 3" for a given spring (base height can be set arbitrarily through different length springs)

2013-07-22_10-51-05.jpeg

2013-07-22_10-52-03.jpeg

£600 delivered anywhere Mainland UK.

Edited by octet

Please note:

I will be on holiday as of tomorrow for a week. I might be slow replying to your PMs, but I will try my best. If you decide to buy the item while I'm away and we agree a deal, your parcel will be shipped the week commencing 5th of August.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...