Infiniti G37 coupe

twobears

Has anyone driven one? I saw one at an agricultural show on Wednesday and it seemed to beckon to me across the field :blush: Am wondering if I dare book a cheeky test drive or would that just be too naughty given the current state of the Two Bears joint bank balance? I could never abandon Mr Zedders, particularly when he's been so good lately on the track for me but the Infiniti does look pretty :)

Laden with extras, fast and smooth, not sure as to the look but drives like a dream. I've got a cheeky weekend test drive booked for next weekend with the convertible, but I'm going to decline as other irons are in the fire.

Had the G37 coupe as a courtesy car on a few occasions, very comfortable, alas not for me.

I've got a Roadster at the moment (pretty obviously from my avatar :lol: ) but I preferred the look of the coupe, which surprised me a bit really. I am going to ring up tomorrow and ask for a test drive on Saturday if possible. Have warned Mr Two Bears and he's looking anxious now :dry:

The semi auto is the same as the 370 box, very good indeed, once my knees and hips finally go, I'd be up for a box like this :blush: , or a PDK, which is likelier :teeth:.

The big 4x4 range is awesome looking and beautifully spec'd.

Good luck with the test drive, it'll be very different from your Z.

The semi auto is the same as the 370 box, very good indeed, once my knees and hips finally go, I'd be up for a box like this :blush: , or a PDK, which is likelier :teeth:.

PDK? You going for a porshce? I'm pretty sure you telling me how 370's are better than caymans etc etc and me not agreeing? What you getting?

LRF4N, I will have a look for your review. Thanks :) Don't normally come into this bit of the forum so not seen it yet.

I know what you mean about it being 'a bit grown up and refined' but, until I get behind the wheel, I guess I won't know how it makes me feel. Hope they take me seriously when I ring for a test drive. The local Nissan dealer patronised me to death when I asked for a drive in the 370 so I now boycott the place :angry:

Not driven one unfortunately. But they had one out at Nissan HQ last year, looking very sleek in black, so we all had a very close look, trying not to drool too much. Unfortunately Infiniti isn't sold into NZ quite yet. :(

bronzee, I think they've been in the UK since about 2010? Seen them in the States but never really thought much about them until I saw one close up and then curiosity got too much. Have just booked an hour's test drive in one tomorrow - yay :teeth: - wonder if I'll like it or if it will be too sophisticated for a simple country girl like me? :wacko::lol:

PDK? You going for a porshce? I'm pretty sure you telling me how 370's are better than caymans etc etc and me not agreeing? What you getting?

I think you'll find buddy that I was referring to VFM, not that they were better, simply more bang for the buck. The new 984 Cayman is in a different league to the older model, and if and when I did get one, you'll be the first to know ;) (PS, it's Porsche :lol: )

bronzee, I think they've been in the UK since about 2010? Seen them in the States but never really thought much about them until I saw one close up and then curiosity got too much. Have just booked an hour's test drive in one tomorrow - yay :teeth: - wonder if I'll like it or if it will be too sophisticated for a simple country girl like me? :wacko::lol:

It's only a Nissan with another badge on it, same as a Lexus is to Toymota. It certainly looked nice inside. Problem over here is we're only a shade over 4 million people, so we don't have the market that you do. So sometimes we miss out on some things.

Don't forget to let us know how the test drive went. ;)

Edited by bronzee