Remember this guy. Autotune.

Harryjax

to be fair to the guys who put that togehter; that is some impressive turd polishing. i honestly thought that song was so bad (the orignal) that it should only be dealt with by fire. as a tongue in cheek production i thought they did a good job.

I'm still only ever going to listen to it once, as i think if you listen twice it causes spontanious cereberal hemeraging and a brain tumor; leaving you in a vegative state for life. (WARNING) :lol:

to be fair to the guys who put that togehter; that is some impressive turd polishing. i honestly thought that song was so bad (the orignal) that it should only be dealt with by fire. as a tongue in cheek production i thought they did a good job.

I'm still only ever going to listen to it once, as i think if you listen twice it causes spontanious cereberal hemeraging and a brain tumor; leaving you in a vegative state for life. (WARNING) :lol:

So you did watch it twice then :shrug:

Jus Reign is known for doing lots of tongue in cheek. I just watched 'some' of it.. then got bored. At times I get the feeling he has made a serious attempt at the video... at other times he is his usual 'jester' self, just doing silly things to lighten it up.

In the past he has done a few really good sketches, but to understand them fully you need to have an appriciation for Punjabi culture, and the varieties (i.e. people of Punjabi background living in the UK, Canada etc)...

This video is not one of his funny ones...