Too good to be true?

focusst

I'm not having much luck with my search for a 350z at the moment. I dont suppose anyones heard of Maundrell Co Ltd?

They've got a good looking car on Autotrader (looks like its an import) for £13950

Hope I'm not being too cheeky asking for help but I really dont wanna get ripped off

Cheers :thumbs::thumbs:

You certainly arent being cheeky asking for help - thats one of the main points of the forum.

There are plenty of import owners on the site, so they will be able to advise what to look for (documentation etc).

Other items to look for common to all Z's are in the FAQ section.

Its a Fairlady ST spec I believe. Is that the equivilent to the GT spec then?

I think it is, yeah :thumbs:

Where is that car? Is it far from you? I'd get yourself down there for a peek! B)

Its 140 miles away but that wouldn't bother me :)

Really got my heart set on a Z now

Just found it on Autotrader.

interior-1.jpg

Who said it was an ST? From the ad there is no leather seats, no heated seat buttons and no steering wheel controls. I'm no JDM expert, I'm sure someone who knows all the specs will be along in a moment...... :)

Just found it on Autotrader.

interior-1.jpg

Who said it was an ST? From the ad there is no leather seats, no heated seat buttons and no steering wheel controls. I'm no JDM expert, I'm sure someone who knows all the specs will be along in a moment...... :)

Its not an ST by the looks of it. Id say its an S, they have brembos but not the leather. The T (tourer i think) has the cruise control, leather seats and bose.

The ST is similar to our GT pack

Ask someone near the trader to have a look. I'm sure someone will do it for you!

Any excuse for a peek at another Zed! If you see any near me then give me a shout as I'd be happy to look at it!

Ask someone near the trader to have a look. I'm sure someone will do it for you!

Any excuse for a peek at another Zed! If you see any near me then give me a shout as I'd be happy to look at it!

Thats a very good idea and something we have been doing on Uk Supras for a good few years. There's bound to be someone lives quite near the dealer and they may be quite clue'd up too.

To be honest I dont like leather seats. Had them in an ST220 once and couldn't get used to it at all.

Is the cloth trim not good then?

Im like you, i hate leather with a passion, it just doesnt feel right and in summer when i drive with no pants on, the seats burn my bum :thumbdown:

Doesn't look like its got a Thatcham alarm mate (only mentions it on the immobiliser), you may struggle to get insurance without one.

That said, it would only be a couple of ton to get one put on, but may be another bargaining tool :thumbs: