Silverstone tickets

The first batch of tickets will be going in the post tomorrow

These will for people who are sole 350 uk forum members who have not purchased track time as the track passes are being delivered to me on Tuesday night

Got mine :thumbs:

These will for people who are sole 350 uk forum members who have not purchased track time as the track passes are being delivered to me on Tuesday night

You going now?

Steve, i should be there as Sarah's (Mrs sl114) dad said he wants to come in the Stagea (SP?) will we need to park in the common peoples car park or is there anywhere on any stand where it can go?

You going now?

Yup. If you read the threads instead of just whoring on them you'd know :bleh:

waiting for the track time tickets :teeth:

Do you need a helmet? :)

Yes, full face too

full fukin face??? I haven't got a full face one, ffs. I'll just bring mine :dry:

Yeah thats what i was told, i hate full face ones but most of these regular track days at shows require them, some dont even allow motorbike ones :dry:

....some dont even allow motorbike ones :dry:

Should do if its ACU approved. Think its gold standard or something like that. Tim should be able to clarify on bike helmet....

I'll be bringing mine! :thumbs:

....some dont even allow motorbike ones :dry:

Should do if its ACU approved. Think its gold standard or something like that. Tim should be able to clarify on bike helmet....

I'll be bringing mine! :thumbs:

gold acu sticker present or EU sticker ?

gold acu sticker present or EU sticker ?

Yeah mines a quality Shoei so Gold ACU standard......

Would have thougth that is more than enough for car work? I mean, lets face it..... you going to get a bigger wack on a bike without a cage etc......?

Do we need a helmet for the parade? I'm guessing/hoping not! I have an AGV helmet I use for riding but no sticker. Theres a bit stiched in it with a BS number and says Type A so I'm guessing thats good enough if I do need one. Missus wont be pleased if she cant do the parade though as she doesnt have a helmet.

Received the tickets today Steve thank you very much :teeth:

Ive received two green passes, and a yellow sheet to put registration and mobile number on.

Also a copy of the magazine and club membership form, and instructions sheet. Excellent :thumbs:

Is there anything special required for the parade lap, any other form etc, or is it a case of turn up to the driver briefing and obtain the necessary pass after attending the breif?

Thanks again for sorting this out for all us 350z drivers, its very much appreciated and should be a brilliant event for all Z owners to remember.

Received the tickets today Steve thank you very much :teeth:

Ive received two green passes, and a yellow sheet to put registration and mobile number on.

Also a copy of the magazine and club membership form, and instructions sheet. Excellent :thumbs:

Is there anything special required for the parade lap, any other form etc, or is it a case of turn up to the driver briefing and obtain the necessary pass after attending the breif?

Thanks again for sorting this out for all us 350z drivers, its very much appreciated and should be a brilliant event for all Z owners to remember.

Fuggles has just told me there is another form to fill in for the parade (shame as could have sent out with the tickets etc) but although they can be filled in on the day I am hoping to send them out either as a pm or mass email so people can fill them in in advance