Brembo a worthwhile Upgrade?

Cozzi

I have an import with the non brembo brake setup, and the dics and pads could do with changing soon all round.

Would a brembo set up be a worthwhile upgrade in terms of cost, or should I stick to decent pads and discs? Is the stopping power noticeable, Looks wise I would much prefer the Brembo's but they arent worth changing for looks alone.....

If anyone could advise on the cost or experience of this, it would be appricated!

Thanks.

Sorry to Jack the thread but i would also be interested in the answer to this, my carriers f*cked on the rear and unless i get a whole new set of rear Calipers i cant fix it, so i will also be considering the brembo upgrade

any ideas on where We can get the complete kjit from at a reasonable price?

found some on Z1s web page for $580 but they include everything needed except the calipers

if you are tracking the car then brembos are favoured.

I done a few trackdays on standard JDM brakes with standard disc/ebc red stuff and they were fine. I didn't crash into a fall of flames like people will make out.

I now have brembos on my new car and have yet to track it. but on normal day to day driving, the notice is minimal.

if you're not going to track the car crack on standard stuff. if you drive lost of national speed limit roads when theres no one else around, then upgrade your discs/pads.

only really go for brembos if your tracking.

Jap Performance Parts Crawley 01293 520090.

By far the largest stock across the board of 2nd hand used low milage brembo's with discs and pads.

I have yet to see anyone match there prices.

Thats not to say no one can it's just I have not seen it.

Edited by 4RE Leather