Eibach Pro Lowering Springs 370z

The G Man

Car now back to stock, as a result I have a set of these springs for sale.

These totally transformed the handling of my car, turned it from a bit 'Merkin, to a car with very, if any, roll, superb mod.

£200 + P+P

103_zpsfb2ccbfa.jpg

099_zpsa5d72d4b.jpg

101_zpsb8602cee.jpg

How many miles have they covered?

I could be interested if they were listed up for a used price, as to let you know you can pick up a Brand new set for £200 delivered on the internet!

Let me know if you want to drop to a more sensible price.

They have covered approx 12k miles, I did pay a lot more than this for them, from ZMANALEX, but I'm open to sensible offers. Can you post the link to the set you're looking at on the internet?

I will price adjust as required.

How many miles have they covered?

I could be interested if they were listed up for a used price, as to let you know you can pick up a Brand new set for £200 delivered on the internet!

Let me know if you want to drop to a more sensible price.

Where ????

linky please.

Great first post by the way.

Alex :)

Hi guys,

Looking at my last post, reading it back it does sound a little shitty. Apologies.... that wasn't my intention.

I haven't got around to introducing myself yet, I saw this post and got excited and posted a message.

Just had a look around, can't find the £200 delivered anymore, perhaps they were on sale. Cheapest I have found so far is £206-207 delivered.

I've had eibach on all my previous cars and loved them. Do you think the unlimited mile warranty applies to when bought second-hand?

Where are you based G-man?

Mark

I'm in South Lanarkshire, the prices look like they've come down a tad and, as I've said I'm open to sensible offers, I'm not out to extort money from members, look at my Akrapovic for sale thread.

I'm a fan of Eibach Pro springs and they really do make a substantial difference to roll and handling. I would imagine that the warranty is non transferable but then they wouldn't offer an unlimited warranty if they were gonna fail.

So make me an offer!

I'm in South Lanarkshire, the prices look like they've come down a tad and, as I've said I'm open to sensible offers, I'm not out to extort money from members, look at my Akrapovic for sale thread.

I'm a fan of Eibach Pro springs and they really do make a substantial difference to roll and handling. I would imagine that the warranty is non transferable but then they wouldn't offer an unlimited warranty if they were gonna fail.

So make me an offer!

Hi

Have you got photos of your 370z before and after springs were fitted.

I'm interested in doing this mod.

May I ask why you've returned your Z to stock?

Here is a photo just after they were removed,

109_zps5725e795.jpg

Here is a few of her with them on,

855ca0aa.jpg

OuterHebrides009-4.jpg

I'm trading the Zed in so have returned her to stock, that's the only reason. This was one of the best mods I did, kept the 70 so flat when cornering under load that my favourite bend was constantly producing record speeds.

• 2 weeks later...