Seriously?

KyleR

Just told my daughter she's ows me some dosh from dropping her off at her prom last week lol. Don't you need to have special insurance to be charging people for doing anything where your charging them?

Yes you'd need a Hackney licence (think that's spelt correctly?) along with public liability insurance to do this sort of thing commercially / legally. I considered this sort of thing to part pay for a 360 Modena I fancied but was put off by the hassle of it all plus the correct insurance was expensive.

It's fine & dandy until an accident happens, it them becomes a nightmare!!

I believe that if you have an accident, you'll be screwed as you effectively have no insurance at all

I agree hence my new business venture went no further, wonder how this chap insures his paying customers, probably not at all??

I believe that if you have an accident, you'll be screwed as you effectively have no insurance at all

I agree hence my new business venture went no further, wonder how this chap insures his paying customers, probably not at all??

Probably with a "if we get pulled, you're my daughter and you aren't paying me right?"