Nismo v2 Front bumper sourcing

Sidewayz

Just had a mis hap on my Nismo v1 and thinking of upgrading to the v2, can anyone point me to a dealer to supply me with one?

So far I've seen EPRacing, Tarmac, CS and RTP that supply the bumper, not sure if they're replicas or not but I'm gna contact them about that. Seeing a genuine is £1k I'm considering a replica.

Question is, has anyone had any experience of fitting the kits from these dealers? I'm concerned with the quality and fitting.

Thanks for the reply Kyle, I understand that they need a bit of work to fit.

I just remember ordering a bumper once on fleabay (dumb I know, young and naive) :bangin: and the bumper was close to see through :rant:

Just hoping it won't happen to me again

Got your pm bud. I don't sell any full replica bumper replacements.

From experience it's basically a lottery, most of the uk sellers like EPR, Knightracer, JDM etc all use the same kit and it's just hit and miss.

There are two companies I'm talking too about V1 and V2s and they are both from Taiwan as these companies produce quality parts. Problem is you have to buy a bulk load to make it worth while and the price is obviously higher than your average Chinese replica.

Best advice i can offer if buying a complete front or rear bumper replica would be where ever you buy it from have them fit it. That way there's no complaints about it fitting, no return costs and it's seller/fitters issue.

I know most of the sellers have a fitting service and if possible I would get then to fit it for me. But there is a bit of sea between me and these guys, the joy of being in NI...

I'm in NI too mate, located in Portadown, where are you? Funny enough I'm going for the V2 as well, hopefully will have it sorted in a few weeks along with sidesteps.

Whatever happened to shine bumpers, they always had a good rep and fitted like oem, they were made in that black plastic that flexed aswell so wouldn't crack on speed humps.

They used to be quite big on here a few years back

I haven't been to Portadown in a while, I'm over in Belfast.

V2s are nice, it'll do the trick until I can afford a V3

Have you managed to find a bumper yet?

There was a replica V3 on eBay not too long ago, no front diffuser for it as far I know though, you're talking about £1200 for a V3 from the states which is the only place I've seen them. I actually prefer the V2, I think it looks more aggressive and suits the 350 better, whereas the V3 is more 370 styling in my opinion.

Whatever happened to shine bumpers, they always had a good rep and fitted like oem, they were made in that black plastic that flexed aswell so wouldn't crack on speed humps.

You can still get them, but I've only seen them from the states direct. I think there was a trader on here a while back dealing with Shine but have since stopped trading, on here at least. Shame.

I haven't been to Portadown in a while, I'm over in Belfast.

V2s are nice, it'll do the trick until I can afford a V3

Have you managed to find a bumper yet?

There was a replica V3 on eBay not too long ago, no front diffuser for it as far I know though, you're talking about £1200 for a V3 from the states which is the only place I've seen them. I actually prefer the V2, I think it looks more aggressive and suits the 350 better, whereas the V3 is more 370 styling in my opinion.

You can still get them, but I've only seen them from the states direct. I think there was a trader on here a while back dealing with Shine but have since stopped trading, on here at least. Shame.

it was chilli red wasnt it? or the zed store, cant remember now, they made decent stuff. i wish i had bought some of their nismo skirts now