Chrome or Black mesh for bumper?

Asad

My personal choice would be black, but then it depends what other visual mods you have if any. Black would be more in keeping with the original looks I think. That said Im not a massive fan of chrome so that prob sways my opinion too.

Once you've taken delivery can you let me know the rough price and time it took to get it, sprayed and fitted? I have a GM too and was looking at getting one but didnt know how much it would be all in. My current bumper is slightly worse for wear thanks to the A33 & M4 and those lovely stone chips!

I enquired about this bumper few weeks back and recieved a message from Group-S saying that it will cost around $750 delivered to uk.Im not sure if that price included the bumper which is $299.I sent him a message again asking if that was $750 inc the bumper or is it just delivery cost.It has been few weeks he hasnt replyed back.As for fitting i will be haveing the full kit sprayed and fitted which inc bumper,side skirts,rear spats and rear spoiler by a local guy in Worcester for £500.I have been useing this guy before he has been doing top quality job on my previous cars.I will highly recommend him to anyone around Worcester.

sorry for the not so great picture

LR11-5pic16medium.jpg

silver mesh, to me, makes it look blatantly aftermarket

I prefer black mesh, as it makes it appear like the bumper belongs there. I searched for a long time before finding the mesh we offer as an option to the Aerosync:) It's very Ferrari-esque, and is powdercoated black, so the finish never chips or fades