We want to do a Group Buy!!!!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

Adam - can you still supply the Nismo version 1 bodykit? I'm after the front lip spoiler, the side skirts and the rear spats. I noticed on your website that the kit may have been discontinued?

Anyone else interested? If so, get them on the list!

I can't comment on the Kinetix cats as we don't offer their product

However as mentioned, I have used the Ultimate Racing ones on my own car since fall 2003 (the ceramic versions), and have not had any issues. Further, we've not had any issues with any of the units we've ever sold to customers either. And if that's not enough, Ultimate now offers metal substrate cats too - for about 50% of the cost of the NISMO/Power Enterprise, etc ones.

As for the NISMO V1, there is the genuine type and the US Spec. The JDM one is a full front bumper, side skirts, and rear "spats", and is fiberglass. They also offer the V1 rear spoiler too in both US and JDM kits as an option. The US Spec one is a front lip, side skirts and rear spats and is urethane. It's been a while since I checked on the JDM kit, but I can ask- - the US spec kit is offered

I can't comment on the Kinetix cats as we don't offer their product

However as mentioned, I have used the Ultimate Racing ones on my own car since fall 2003 (the ceramic versions), and have not had any issues. Further, we've not had any issues with any of the units we've ever sold to customers either. And if that's not enough, Ultimate now offers metal substrate cats too - for about 50% of the cost of the NISMO/Power Enterprise, etc ones.

As for the NISMO V1, there is the genuine type and the US Spec. The JDM one is a full front bumper, side skirts, and rear "spats", and is fiberglass. They also offer the V1 rear spoiler too in both US and JDM kits as an option. The US Spec one is a front lip, side skirts and rear spats and is urethane. It's been a while since I checked on the JDM kit, but I can ask- - the US spec kit is offered

Thanks mate. It was the US spec I was interested in (seems better value). Also, the urethane would surely be more durable than the fibreglass.

How about fitting - will the US spec parts fit our UK cars ok?

Adam, I have sent you a quick mail about pricing for the Nismo kit, I am mainly interested in the front lip, but may be able to stretch to some other bits and bobs depending on prices.

How does the front lip fit? Just screw on somewhere?

Adam - PM sent. Very interested in the front lip. I sent an email to your email addy from the bit below your sig in the post. Weird that it didnt get bounced back to me, guess your spam filter doesnt like me :p

• 2 weeks later...

xhaust NISMO - XX

Exhaust GReddy

Exhaust HKS

Exhaust Borla

Exhaust Invidia

Exhaust Blitz Nur Spec - X

test pipes Turbo XS

test pipes Invidia

Rear Limited Slips (Cusco )

"Swaybars" Hotchkis - XX

"Swaybars" Cusco

Coilovers Tein Type CS with EDFC - XXX

Coilovers JIC

Coilovers Bilstein

High Flow Cats , Ultimate Racing - X

Wheels Nismo

Wheel Rays

K&N Typhoon

Not 100% sure whether I want the Flex or CS. CS is the latest one right, even more applicable for track use? It's my daily driver, so still want a bit of comfort...

So the CS will also help in preventing the typical body roll we now have to endure?

btw, disregard my last message. I was confused with the Flex and the new Mono Flex system Tein released just recently. The mono flex would definitely be too hard for b class roads...

body roll is governed to some extent by springs and shocks, but moreso by swaybars. Think of a see-saw that you played on as a child, with the shock being the fulcrum point. The sway bar (or technically, they are called anti roll bars) job is to limit the amount of roll you have on that axis. The larger the sway, the less it can "twist" and the lower amounts of body roll you have

Adam