Nismo GT on PH - too good to be true?

TiN

Bast**D scammers are every where from ebay to pistonheads and even exchange and mart. The scamms must work as they keep doing it.

phone number on add goes to fax machine, there advertising all sorts on pistonheads from vw eos's to m3's.

Response back from seller

"Hello,

The 2005 NISSAN 350Z GT is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car .As you've seen in the ad the price is £17,000 and it includes all the taxes.

Recentlly , I have moved to Portugal with my family and the car is here with me as well , but the transport to UK is allready arranged. The car is still registered in UK, it has UK number plates on it (WU05YKZ) and it's a Right Hand Drive version ,UK specs car ,purchased in UK . I was advised by a local dealer to advertise it on pistonheads.com because it's mainly targeted to customers in UK, where I have to sell it, due to the right steering wheel and because it is still registered there . I have allready signed with a transport company to use their third party services for shipping and payment . The car is storred with them now . I hope it does not sound too difficult to you , but I am trying to run this deal smooth and safe as I know that it’s a large ammount of money to be sent blindly.

How it works : they will hold your money in their trustee account untill you'll receive ,inspect and accept the car . It is a well known company here in Portugal and I have found their services very fast ,easy and secure for BOTH of us . I have an agreement with them to offer a 3 days inspection period for the buyer . This 3 days inspection period will take effect once the car will arrive to your address .I pressume it is fair enough and there is time for you to run a test drive , background check and any inspection you might consider helpfull for you .If the car will not be 100% as I have described it to be ,or simply you do not like it for any reason ,the transport company will refund you in full immediately and they will take the car from you .

If you want to purchase the car and you want to move forward with this deal ,get back to me and I will give you more details .

Thank you,

Charles Ackroyd"

Sl114

since you already ask... tell him you have a friend who lives in Cascais near Lisbon and that he's willing to go and check the car in portugal on you behalf...

Ask him for the address of the transport company depot, and also if he's willing to accept a moneygram in Euros from your cousin who lives in Nigeria but would like to drive one of these even if the steering is on the right... , and instead of transporting to UK if he would transport to Nigeria... GO ON ... :thumbs::teeth::p

Sl114

since you already ask... tell him you have a friend who lives in Cascais near Lisbon and that he's willing to go and check the car in portugal on you behalf...

Ask him for the address of the transport company depot, and also if he's willing to accept a moneygram in Euros from your cousin who lives in Nigeria but would like to drive one of these even if the steering is on the right... , and instead of transporting to UK if he would transport to Nigeria... GO ON ... :thumbs::teeth::p

I'll will do that now, lunch break and all :thumbs:

:teeth:

I think I will independantly enquire as well...

:teeth:

I might mention later on that my cousin tried to contact earlier on, and no reply, therefore I am contacting him directly from nigeria... :teeth:

No worries Cuz! :thumbs: