Muteki SR48 in Red (or similar)

HaydnH

Hi All,

I'm urgently looking for a set of Muteki SR48 lug nuts in red but can't find a UK supplier with stock. Anyone know where I could find these or similar? (Steel long open ended red tuner nuts, preferably with a locking set to match).

Thanks,

Haydn.

Can order them in, two weeks

Unfortunately I've just ordered some new brakes and I'm asking them to spray the lugs to match colour so will need them earlier. I'm hoping to have the brakes fitted before I drive to Italy in mid July.

Already contacted and out of stock. :( Thanks though.

Ride me some of the same but closed end for me in Red (I hear a group buy forming)

As my reply to Tarmac, I need them sooner than that would allow. :(

Apparently RareRims have an e-bay shop for lugs:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c28594f16

Any experience of D1 Spec steel lugs?

Although I don't have these nuts, I did get a set of black steel tuner nuts from Rare Rims. I sent them a PM from here (rather than eBay) and they did a slightly better price than the one advertised on the bay as I was a forum member.

Worth a try :)

Although I don't have these nuts, I did get a set of black steel tuner nuts from Rare Rims. I sent them a PM from here (rather than eBay) and they did a slightly better price than the one advertised on the bay as I was a forum member.

Worth a try :)

Thanks,

Considering the price of the brakes I'm not too bothered about saving a few £ on £44 lugs, I'd prefer to just get them to the sprayers asap!